Your trusted plumbers for water heater repair or water heater replacement
You know that wonderful hot water that flows freely from your faucet or shower whenever you want it? That doesn’t just happen by magic. Nope, it actually takes a combination of science and technology to make that on-demand hot water happen.
While there are a few different technologies such as gas water heaters, electric water heaters, solar water heaters, and tankless water heaters, all of these fabulous pieces of equipment converts energy into a heat source to elevate the temperature of the liquid gold flowing through your water pipes.
Water heaters have been around since 1889 when a mechanical engineer from Norway named Edwin Ruud first invented it. Since then, we have become conveniently used to the glory of hot water whenever we need it.
Unfortunately, these wonders of mechanical engineering don’t always work perfectly. They have parts that rust, valves that leak, gas or electric lines that lose efficiency, and sometimes they simply just give out.
Whenever you experience a loss of hot water, or fear there is a water heater problem, give your trusted plumber salt lake city a call.
We have experience working with all the different types of water heaters, so we can diagnose the issues and fix the problem for you fast and for good.
So the next time you are faced with a middle of the night, long holiday weekend 24-Hour emergency plumbing situation, remember to call Plumber Salt Lake City at 801-797-3380.
While most water heaters are built to last for years, they can experience issues. Some of the most common are…
- No Hot Water: This probably sounds really obvious, but the fact is that your water heater is meant to hold between 30 – 60 gallons of heated water for on-demand need. When you don’t get any hot water from your faucet or shower, you are most likely experiencing issues with the heating element or thermocouple. This could be caused by a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, we can figure it out and get the water hot again.
- Not Enough Hot Water: Water heaters are equipped with a thermostat that helps to regulate the temperature and control the efficiency of the water heater. If you don’t have enough hot water, or the temperature doesn’t feel hot enough, you most likely need to adjust the thermostat or replace it because it’s not working correctly.
- Water is Too Hot: Like the issue of not enough how water, when your water is too hot it means your thermostat is set too high. This can lead to dangerously hot water that can scald your skin. This is extremely important to prevent for children who are less tolerant of the hot temperature and may not be able to express the pain if you’re not aware.
- Noisy Water Heater: When you’re dealing with energy (gas or electric), water and mechanical parts you are apt to hear some noise. The problem generally has to do with the quality of the source water, which may be depositing sediment in the tank, or with the heating element or thermocouple that is going bad.
- Water Heater Leaks: Over time, water heaters experience buildup of rust and deposits from hard water. This can lead to damaged valves, pipes, and seals. If the leak is from the drain valve it may be a simple fix. If the leak is from the tank itself then it may mean you’ll have to replace the water heater entirely. We’ll help you find the best solution.
- Bad Smelling Water: Water heaters are essentially a large storage tank of water. If that water becomes contaminated with bacteria it can cause the whole things to smell. You can clean this by draining the tank and soaking it with a cleaning solution. If this doesn’t work it’s possible the source water is contaminated, which is a bigger issue. Fortunately we can help with that too.
- Discolored Water: When rust, iron, or copper get into your source water or inside the hot water tank, your hot water coming out may become discolored. This is not necessarily bad for you, but it does look odd and could be unpleasant. Flushing the tank may be a simple solution. If this doesn’t seem to work then it’s possible that the anode rod may need replaced. This anode rod’s purpose is to attract and draw out the elements from the water to make it safer for use and better for the water heater equipment.
Water heaters are wonderful devices that make our modern day offices and homes more comfortable than ever. It’s nice when they work, but when they don’t we know how unpleasant it can be. We at Plumber Salt Lake City want to make sure your water heater is working properly so you have the best experience possible.
When needed, we offer water heater repair services and even full water heater replacement. We use only the top of the line equipment we know we can stand behind with out 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can install new water heaters, replace your broken water heater, or fix the water heater you have so it’s like new. Whatever your need, we will offer you an honest assessment and do the work you expect with precision and professionalism.
Our plumbers have been fixing water heaters and replacing water heaters for a very long time. They are all highly trained and use the correct tools for the job. You can count on Beehive Plumbing and Plumber Salt Lake City to do the very best water heater repair or replacement job possible.
Call the best Salt Lake City plumbers at 801-797-3380 if you have questions or need pricing.
Have a question? Need an estimate?
Plumber Salt Lake City knows how to repair or replace water heaters
Plumber Salt Lake City is here to help the good people of Salt Lake City find the very best plumber for their home and business plumbing needs. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial plumbing customers. This has allowed us to become very proficient in replacing water heaters, repairing broken water heaters, and installing new water heaters when needed.
We are part of Beehive Plumbing and we actually work with plumbing customers throughout the salt lake valley and beyond. We work with anyone needing 24 hour emergency plumbing services, drain cleaning, commercial boiler repairs, commercial boiler replacement, water heater repair, new water heater installation, commercial toilet repair, commercial urinal repair, water softener repair, new water softener installation, tankless water heaters, main water line repair, main sewer line repair, and sewer liner installation.
We always offer a full 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. This ensures we do the very best job every time, and give your the peace of mind to know you can count on us.
We are here to provide estimates, answer questions and explain your options no matter your plumbing need, even if it’s not with water heater services. Call Plumber Salt Lake City Utah at 801-797-3380.
Midvale Residential Plumber
Holliday Residential Plumber
Riverton Residential Plumber
Taylorsville Residential Plumber
Cottonwood Residential Plumber
Copperton Residential Plumber
Capital Heights Residential Plumber
Herriman Residential Plumber
Alta Residential Plumber
Millcreek Residential Plumber
Bluffdale Residential Plumber
Kearns Residential Plumber
Magna Residential Plumber
Draper Residential Plumber
Alpine Residential Plumber
Lehi Residential Plumber
Highland Residential Plumber
Pleasant Grove Residential Plumber
American Residential Plumber
Eagle Mountain Residential Plumber
Saratoga Springs Residential Plumber
North Salt Lake Residential Plumber
Woods Cross Residential Plumber
Bountiful Residential Plumber
West Bountiful Residential Plumber
Farmington Residential Plumber
Kaysville Residential Plumber
Centerville Residential Plumber