Drain Cleaning Services in Salt Lake City
If you’ve ever been there you know it’s frustrating and stressful… your shower drain starts bubbling up dirty, stinky water, or your downstairs floor drain starts flooding into your basement. No matter what’s happening, when you have a blockage in your drains it’s not just inconvenient, it can be debilitating.
Emergency drain cleaning is a common thing, so when you need it we will be there ready to go. You can call any local plumbing company, but we want to earn your call to us. We have highly trained professionals who have been cleaning drains for years and years. We are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to handle all your emergency plumbing issues.
You can experience clogged drains anywhere in your home, including; toilets, shower, tubs, sinks, floor drains, garbage disposals and more. If a simple plunger doesn’t fix it, there may be more to the problem. That’s when you call us.
There are several ways to fix clogged drains; drain snakes, water jets, motorized rooters, and cutting tools. We have the tools and equipment to offer the best drain cleaning services no matter what your system needs.
- What causes blocked drains? Debris, hair, grease, dirt and other things get into drains and can cause blockage.
- What happens to the pipes? Over time, pipes will experience corrosion, cracks, mold, and other things leading to leaks. Leaks lead to water damage and flooding.
- Where are blocked drains most commonly found? While all drains are susceptible to blockage, the most common tend to be bathtubs, toilets, utility sinks, floor drains in basements or utility rooms, and kitchen sinks.
- What are other surprising drains that get blocked? There are other drains such as gutters and floor drains in garages or outbuildings that experience blockage and need drain cleaning as well.
- What about basement drains? Because they lay lowest in the house or building, basement drains are commonly where blocked drains manifest. Many basements are unfinished, therefore dirt and debris commonly work their way into the drains. Dirt mixed with water creates mud, which makes a perfect blocker thanks to its thick texture.
- What’s the best way to perform drain cleaning? Drain cleaning can be accomplished a variety of ways. Depending on the nature of the blockage and what seems to be blocking the drain pipe, different techniques are used. Common equipment includes drain snakes, water jetting, motorized rooters, and when needed cutting tools that can get through things like roots.
One of the most common causes of drain blockage is when items get into the drain system and become lodged. Toys, toiletries, clothing, and random things like golf balls have been the problem. With little children there is no way of knowing what to expect. Teaching children about the damage that this can cause is one way to prevent drain cleaning problems.
If you do experience drain cleaning issues, remember that you often can’t fix it yourself. The right tools and experience can make all the difference. To make sure your emergency drain cleaning problems are fixed right, call the best Salt Lake City plumbers at 801-797-3380.
Have a question? Need an estimate?
Plumber Salt Lake City is your trusted emergency drain cleaning expert
When in need of a SLC drain cleaning company we want you to think of Plumber Salt Lake City first. We are part of Beehive Plumbing, a trusted plumber in Utah since 1999. We offer additional exposure to help the good people of Utah find the best plumbers whenever they need them.
We are a plumbing company that has extensive experience fixing drains and a variety of other plumbing issues for a very long time. We have become the trusted experts for all things plumbing including 24 hour emergency plumbing services, drain cleaning, commercial boiler repairs, commercial boiler replacement, water heater repair, new water heater installation, commercial toilet repair, commercial urinal repair, water softener repair, new water softener installation, main water line repair, main sewer line repair, and sewer liner installation.
As with all of our professional plumbing services we always stand behind our guarantee of 100% satisfaction. We do this because we always want to deliver the best plumbing experience anytime we are called. When you need to make that call, reach out to the best Salt Lake City plumbers by calling 801-797-3380.
Midvale Residential Plumber
Holliday Residential Plumber
Riverton Residential Plumber
Taylorsville Residential Plumber
Cottonwood Residential Plumber
Copperton Residential Plumber
Capital Heights Residential Plumber
Herriman Residential Plumber
Alta Residential Plumber
Millcreek Residential Plumber
Bluffdale Residential Plumber
Kearns Residential Plumber
Magna Residential Plumber
Draper Residential Plumber
Alpine Residential Plumber
Lehi Residential Plumber
Highland Residential Plumber
Pleasant Grove Residential Plumber
American Residential Plumber
Eagle Mountain Residential Plumber
Saratoga Springs Residential Plumber
North Salt Lake Residential Plumber
Woods Cross Residential Plumber
Bountiful Residential Plumber
West Bountiful Residential Plumber
Farmington Residential Plumber
Kaysville Residential Plumber
Centerville Residential Plumber